CGIAR Webinar Recordings: A new era for food and climate - Driving transformative actions
Check out the recordings and research reports from the CGIAR Webinar series:
A new era for food and climate: Driving transformative actions, is a full-day, around-the-world virtual relay event that starts in Australia and concludes in Colombia.
The event aims to inspire collective action on the 11 priorities laid out in the flagship report of the Transforming Food Systems Under a Changing Climate initiative, catalyzing efforts to address the current food crisis prompted by COVID-19 and averting future food insecurity from our changing climate.
The report, Actions to Transform Food Systems Under Climate Change is the collaborative work of a panel of global experts in food security, food systems and climate change. It identifies high-priority actions that we must collectively take now.
Click on the session titles below to see more information about each.
Where to watch the event
The around-the-world virtual relay event will be live streamed right here on the CCAFS website. You can also watch on our Facebook page, our LinkedIn page, and on our YouTube channel. The livestream will also be accessible through the Whova companion app.
Live translation will be available in French and Spanish for specific sessions. Go to the CCAFS livestream for more information.
The Transforming Food Systems Under a Changing Climate initiative brings together over 100 partners. See the full list of parters.
- Report: Actions to Transform Food Systems Under Climate Change
- Blog: What's in the soil, stays in the soil: Conserving carbon in our soils to transform food systems
- Blog: Transforming food systems for a new era: Supporting prosperity through mobility and rural reinvigoration
- Blog: Transforming food systems for a new era: Enabling markets and public sector actions to incentivize sustainable practices
- Blog: De-risking livelihoods in climate and conflict hotspots: The need to align humanitarian and development objectives and finance
- Blog: How can food loss and waste reduction best deliver climate benefits?
- Blog: Scaling sustainable investments to transform food systems
- Blog: Strengthening the capacity of agriculture in Rwanda to adapt to a variable and changing climate
- Blog: Driving social change for sustainable decisions: Gender-inclusive agricultural transformation
- Blog: Dotting your I's and crossing your T's for a transformation in food systems
- Blog: New technologies can be disruptive; maximizing the positives for farmers